Sunday, August 23, 2009

Welcome, Growth, and Policy For Giving

Welcome to the new and updated Blog for Biblically Correct Ministries and the weekly Christin Talk Show Biblically Correct.

We have begun a gospel sharing and fund raising plan in addition to request for finanical support on the show. It is my hope and prayer that we will be able to expand the existing show to a one hour format, have a live local radio show with the possibility of going to syndication, and go on a national Christian network with the TV Show as well (I was pre-approved by a network on DirecTv, but are waiting on the Lord for funding).

But I also have some convictions on giving that I believe are biblically based that I hope you will consider. Please find it below, and God bless you for your prayerful and finiancial support for this ministry.


While I have mentioned the following when making requests for financial support for BCM (Biblically Correct Ministries), I would like to post this so it will be available publicly for the future.

As a local church pastor, president of BCM, and based on personal convictions that I hope are based on biblical principles, I think it would be hypocritical of me to request financial support from others with asking that they do not take away from their regular tithes and giving at their local church. So here is BCM’s policy that I hope contributors will use when prayerfully considering giving to BCM.

1. If you believe in ”tithing (10%)” please do not give to BCM unless and until you are tithing off of your household income to your local church.

2. Even if you do not believe in “tithing” please do not reduce your committed giving to your local church to give to BCM.

3. If your local church is having financial difficulties or special projects, please do your extra giving there and not BCM.

4. If you do not have extra money due to your current bills such as housing, utilities, groceries, local church, and other financial “committments”, we understand and do not expect you to give to BCM.

5. We also realize that BCM is one of many ministries out there. There are also numerous charities as well. But if you have been blessed finacially so that you have plenty of money over and above your financial obligations such as those listed above, and believe in the ministry and convictions God has given me, I do hope that you will consider giving to BCM.

Please send bank drafts (such as through your bank’s bill pay), personal checks, or money orders to 3045 New Castle Rd; Birmingham, AL. 35217 made out and addressed to Biblically Correct Ministries. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call or e-mail me.

Thank you.

Pastor Bret Lovitz

No comments:

Post a Comment